News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I really liked the Sound of Music.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Ashleg on July 22, 2017, 10:12:32 PM
I can just flip on my radio at any given time in the day to hear the sound of music.
Har dee har. Shaddap.

I just came back from a blacksmith shop. The guy was only ten minutes away from me, turns out, and I had just wanted to take a look at it. So when I got there, he had his forge going, and was waiting for someone else (someone I happend to know, which was cool!), who he was going to let use his power hammer to save her time forging for a fair.
So I asked him if I could also save several days' work by bringing in a project of my own, and he said yes! So I ran home, got the piece, ran back, and was able to use his power hammer to forge a billet of Damascus out for that katana I'm making for my cousin.
He literally saved me months of work.
I am in debt to that guy.

And I am SO ELATED that I am that much closer to getting it done.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

That's amazing, Skarzs! What a cool guy. Is a power hammer a tool you plan to get at some point?
I'm also so impressed that the other blacksmith is a girl. That's so cool.

The Skarzs

Yeah, she's cool.

Yes, a power hammer is something I plan to get, but I will need a permanent shop before it would be of much use.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

It's unlikely I will evade that sentence.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

@Rainshadow Hey I got Dragon Age: Inquisition yesterday for the XBox! Super psyked to play it.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

When was the last time she was online? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

Yesterday I found out that this girl I've been chatting with on Pinterest for a few weeks knows @321tumbler on an Adventures in Odyssey forum.  Also, the girl I'm talking to hasn't even read Redwall, but she's heard about the forum from multiple online friends.

...What are the odds.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I was just reading my state's road test driver's license requirements, and I'm rather terrified.  I won't be doing this for a few more months yet, but I have no idea how I'm supposed to remember all the test rules while driving with a stranger and just having all this stress hanging over me.

Any advice?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Don't fail ;D. And don't drive this:
What I'll be driving at my Driver's Test.
[close]

I have my Learner's Permit right now, and that test wasn't hard, but I am in no rush for the 9 months to run out before my test. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.