News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Nope. Not here.
Didn't even know that was a thing.

Lady Amber

I can't actually do it, 'cause my cord is just a basic cord without the block-ish part.

Ashleg

It sounds like you guys have overheating cords...
Mine isn't hot to the touch at all and it's been charging for three hours.

The Skarzs

It's the surge protector. It also is a transformer because the voltage from the wall is too much for the battery to handle and needs to be converted to lower voltage. So a small amount of heat is generated.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Also everything has some resistance and resistance causes/is caused by friction which causes heat.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

If anyone wants to die of cringe, watch this video.

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Ignorance, yes. Not very cringy.
I have repressed some of the more cringy ones.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Like the kids' guide to the internet where the mom mentions at the end how fun it is for kids to have their friends over for "internet computer parties"?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Aimless Gallivanter

me and my friends have internet computer parties all of the time!! do you mean thats not what theyre called?? ?? ??
im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

CaptainRocktree

It's crazy how much the internet has changed in such a short time.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rosie Willowwater

That actually looks really cool :)