News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Using short words to describe things has become a trend nowadays. It is an indication of a lack of patience, which is an adult virtue.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

The very attempt to use words with such an abandonment of elegance and meaning is quite appalling.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Delthion on September 05, 2017, 10:43:32 PM
The very attempt to use words with such an abandonment of elegance and meaning is quite appalling.

Del did you just call your wife appalling.  :O

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

She was talking about you ya know... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Maudie

But we never got married. That's impossible.

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

It means you're a very nice person who is unique in the most flattering ways.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

That's certainly one way to interpret it... ;D