News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Jukka the Sling

I'm just kinda tired and worried about stupid things.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

Speaking of which, first dance fundraiser this year is pizza cards. Anyone wants a $10 Domino's pizza card? You buy any size pizza and you get one free if you wish. Five dollars from the ten goes to me. Even if you only use the card once it pays for itself.

(I'm kidding. Although I do need to sell 15. Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy)

Ashleg

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 07, 2017, 03:47:11 PM
Speaking of which, first dance fundraiser this year is pizza cards. Anyone wants a $10 Domino's pizza card? You buy any size pizza and you get one free if you wish. Five dollars from the ten goes to me. Even if you only use the card once it pays for itself.

(I'm kidding. Although I do need to sell 15. Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy)

i would if there were dominos pizza near me :((((
im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Would you mail it? XD If so, I will buy one.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Last year my history teacher (who taught us about everything but history) told us that if you tell a telemarketer that you're dead then they are obligated to strike your name from the list. So today I decided to give it a try...

Me: "Hello?"
Telemarketer calling my phone: "Hello, can I speak to [my mom's name]?"
Me: "Oh, she's deceased."
Telemarketer: "I'm sorry, what?"
Me: "She's deceased."
Telemarketer: "Oh, well, could you let her know that Comcast called?"

:D ;D

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.