News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

my wifis gonna go out any minute. thanks irma  :'(

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rosie Willowwater

Tam and Martin

Jukka the Sling

TAM!!!  Hope everything stays okay for you!  I'm really glad you aren't near the actual hurricane!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

Well, hurricane actually changed paths on us a couple hours ago. Itll go right through us actually lol. It will be weaker, more like a CAT 2 by that time and will probably be close to 3 AM when it happens. Little while to go still till it gets really bad

Rosie Willowwater

Tam and Martin

Jukka the Sling

Oh my goodness.  I'll be praying too!!!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

Wylder Treejumper

Aye, we're all praying for you. Stay safe!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 10, 2017, 11:21:46 PM
How do you figure that one?

Also, I hope that the people in Montana are doing okay.
Get it all over with now. :P

Yeah, same here. . .

By the way, won't the hurricane be hitting where you are, Corn?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Stay safe Tam!

Did I mention that Hurricane Katrina, actually reached Indiana? It was just a strong wind and lots of rain while we were eating lunch but it's rather cool nonetheless. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Grond

Hope everyone in Hurricane Irma's path stays safe!

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 10, 2017, 11:14:48 PM
Alternatively, it could be because we have so many political disasters that we have these natural disasters.

Wylder- you're a Mormon correct?? Now my apologies for going kind of off topic here, but since this is the most random thread, I'm curious about a few things regarding Mormon theology/belief in particular about "God". Particularly with this slogan "As God now is, man maybe." So Mormons believe that God was once a "normal" man and then through his deeds etc... he became God or?? If so through which "process" did or does this happen? I assume this is tied into the Mormon belief that God did not create space/time but rather that he is a part of it ??

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.