News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

The woman sitting near me at Starbucks just took a sip of tea, went "UMF" and got up and spit it out at a trash can. I wonder why....?
Apparently it was the wrong flavor, she's correcting them now.
EDIT: Ohmaygawsh she's being so annoying apparently all of it was wrong

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

One of those people.

I had a guy come up to the deli last night at 9:00 and ask if we were still open. When we told him no he was like "I thought you didn't close until 11:00" in a "gotcha!" tone of voice. After we explained that the deli closes before the store closes he asked if we still had chicken tenders. When we told him that we stopped frying at 7:30 and that they had all sold he asked if we had more in the back. When we told him no he asked if we were still slicing meat. When we told him that we had already closed the slicers he finally gave up and left. :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

Ugh, how annoying.

Do you work every weekday?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Usually Monday, Thursday, and Friday.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Delthion

...this led to me being burned at the stake the last time. I'm not sure how much my spirit can to protect you.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

NO.

MY EMOTIONS CAN'T HANDLE THIS AGAIN.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jukka the Sling

So far, being eighteen has been... interesting.  Apparently, getting the initial driver's permit thingy (or a state ID) requires several different forms of identification, which would be fine, except my US passport is currently expired and that severely complicates things since I don't have an appropriate alternative.

The major thing that's potentially messed up by all this is that on the 20th, I'm supposed to be flying (most of the way) to visit relatives in Oklahoma with my mom.  As I said, though, my US passport's expired, and we thought I could just get a state ID and be fine, but the rules for state IDs are the same as the ones for getting my initial driver's permit thingy and uggghhh.  Hopefully I can use my NZ passport and be fine, but we aren't certain.

Also, I just signed up online for a bank account.  A bank representative is supposed to be calling within the next two days to confirm stuff. D:

Rosie Willowwater

*Hugs*

I'm sure everything will work out fine :)

Jukka the Sling