News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 14, 2017, 12:04:25 PM
I actually like being short. Being short is fun.

How? You can't reach anything, people assume you're younger than you are, you can't see anything, so on and so forth.

Quote from: a crumb on September 14, 2017, 01:50:46 PM
I became an adult once.

It's not worth it. It' like being just short of being an adult, except you now have even less free time, people get mad at you if you don't give them money, and it's even easier to go to jail.

I sorry.

Rosie Willowwater

But you also can hide in small places when you want to get away from people.

Aimless Gallivanter

^^^^^

also people thinking you're younger than you are is really fun
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Quote from: a crumb on September 14, 2017, 01:50:46 PM
I became an adult once.

It's not worth it. It' like being just short of being an adult, except you now have even less free time, people get mad at you if you don't give them money, and it's even easier to go to jail.
Yes. And we can't stop it so we must face it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah 'ad 'a dream lazt noight. Ah vaz in a duel viz zome other teammate und me verzuz Seto Kaiba, und 'e vaz aboot tae vin, but zen Ah played ziz card (Vhich Ah 'ave na' created on ze Yugioh Card Maker vebzoite) und von ze duel fer uz.

A zure zoign zat ye love tae Read!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

a crumb

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 14, 2017, 04:25:21 PM
I'm really young anyway. :P

Rosie's next reveal is that she's only 5!!!! Ohmygawsh! :o
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rosie Willowwater

Maudie

Today I saw a girl just take a bite of a cheesestick. She didn't peel it or anything. She just took a bite...

It was horrifying, to say the least.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rosie Willowwater

Jukka the Sling

Just participated in a Twitter Q&A with Funko.  They finally answered one of my questions at the last second, but their reply was extremely vague.  I asked if they were gonna make some non-exclusive Captain America: The First Avenger Funkos, and they were like, "We did when the movie came out!"  Then a second later they replied to that and said, "...didn't we?"  So I dunno what's happening, but who knows, maybe they'll make a WWII Bucky. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, whoever was replying is obviously having way too much fun with the whole porg thing sweeping the internet.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on September 14, 2017, 10:06:21 PM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 14, 2017, 04:25:21 PM
I'm really young anyway. :P

Rosie's next reveal is that she's only 5!!!! Ohmygawsh! :o

Oh I'm sorry, did you mean
Spoiler for the first MBS book

By a few years
[close]
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3