News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Quote from: Maudie on September 14, 2017, 10:36:56 PM
Today I saw a girl just take a bite of a cheesestick. She didn't peel it or anything. She just took a bite...

It was horrifying, to say the least.
I do that all the time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Maudie on September 14, 2017, 10:36:56 PM
Today I saw a girl just take a bite of a cheesestick. She didn't peel it or anything. She just took a bite...

It was horrifying, to say the least.

I agree that that is horrifying.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

@The Skarzs

Cheesesticks are meant to be peeled, you heathen!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Quote from: Maudie on September 15, 2017, 02:42:59 AM
@The Skarzs

It depends though!

There is string cheese, and then there are the cheese sticks that aren't peel-able... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Maudie on September 15, 2017, 02:42:59 AM
@The Skarzs

It's faster to eat them by biting. Eating is a serious business, you know.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

And I do enjoy it. Once it's in my mouth. I don't care how it gets there.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The texture is all chewy when you do that.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Today is the 40th anniversary of the Silmarillion's publication!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Cool!

It's the tenth anniversary of me turning seven years, one month, and two weeks old.

Delthion

Maudie