Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

At that point you may as well do a 48 hour shift.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Aaaaah! We have a new member! We have to make a good impression.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Indeed, it would seem that we do.

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

That was Rosie and I when she joined. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Rosie Willowwater

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

If ye zink college iz 'orrible, juzt dinnae gae intae ze ztudent-lounge. Ach..............................
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

a crumb

Machiavelli is pessimistic, even cynical...not sure I'd ever describe him worse than that.

I genuinely thought that cyanide in apple seeds was a myth. It sounded exactly like the sort of thing that would be a myth. But it's apparently actually true.
I guess don't accept apple seed granola if someone offers it. Might be an assassin.

The Skarzs

You would have to eat an entire bowl of apple seeds for it to harm you.

Potatoes, eggplant, and tomatoes are part of the Nightshade family, but while they have some traces of the poison poison it is far FAR from the concentration in Atropa Belladonna.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.