News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

321tumbler

The Skarzs

Quote from: Ashleg on September 25, 2017, 05:34:57 PM
Na na na.

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 25, 2017, 05:50:34 AM
Quote from: Ashleg on September 25, 2017, 04:21:49 AM
IS THIS THE HIDDEN FUNNY SIDE OF SKARZS THAT WE DID NOT KNOW EXISTED?

That made me laugh.
No.
It was always there.
Just not so obvious.

Don't forget my manly man man tirade.

...Did you just say you're not manly if you're funny?

No. Just me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 25, 2017, 10:47:33 PM
Hey, @Gonff the Mousethief, have you seen this?
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH YYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

321tumbler

Looks like someone's maybe a little excited.

Delthion

Really? I don't see it...but whatever you say! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

321tumbler

I mean, it may be a little hard to deduce. It's only in all caps. Doesn't shout excited unless you really read between the lines.

Søren

Oh look, exactly 2800 posts. Maybe I should delete my account now, I'm on an even number.
(Just kidding ;) )

In all seriousness though, I should be a better person on here. Someone once called me a "fixture" of the forum, but I feel my treatment of you all and of new members has been less than stellar as of late. Especially in the wake of new moderators, I find it especially easy to think of what impact have I actually had on our pleasent little community, for better or worse.
[edit] Well, 2801 now. Oh well.

I'm retired from the forum

Rosie Willowwater

Maybe you haven't had a big impact on the community as a whole, but to those whom you reach out and really talk to, you have had a huge impact on.

I don't think you've ever had a bad impact on here either. You've made us laugh numerous times with jokes, witty humor and the like, and you always seem to try and look out for those on here. I have never thought for a moment that you were too harsh, or unkind, even during debates and disagreements.

The Skarzs

If you want to grow, then change. It's your choice of what to do. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.