News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 26, 2017, 04:02:51 AM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 25, 2017, 10:47:33 PM
Hey, @Gonff the Mousethief, have you seen this?
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH YYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
;D ;D ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

a crumb

you know, i've always wanted to be put under an electron microscope.
i wonder if i'd look like a coconut.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: a crumb on September 27, 2017, 01:37:17 AM
you know, i've always wanted to be put under an electron microscope.
i wonder if i'd look like a coconut.
How are you even classified as a crumb then?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Caffeine is amazing! Here I sit with bloodshot eyes staring at a computer screen at 1:00 in the morning doing homework that I really should have at least started on before 9:00 tonight.

Tomorrow will be fun.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

Mod: Split off the Machiavelli discussion into a new thread; it was a little too coherent.

In the future if members have concerns about whether a discussion is appropriately placed please use the report button; it needn't mean only that the content is "bad".
« Subject to editing »

Wylder Treejumper

Right. I forgot; no coherent discussions allowed in the Cellars. We wouldn't want people getting mistaken ideas about what this place is for ::)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

James Gryphon

If y'all don't like having the Cellars, Lawns and Cavern Hole separate we can merge them, but until then, that is how it is.
« Subject to editing »

Wylder Treejumper

You know what, why don't we just merge everything into one big topic where everybody posts? That would make things much simpler. We wouldn't even need a home page!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

This thread is not meant to be a spam thread necessarily, it's just a place to talk about literally anything.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Wylder Treejumper

For that matter, forget "posting." Let's just turn the forum into the shoutbox! We can have a bunch of shoutboxes organized by topic. Or, we could just have one big shoutbox. Posts are soooo 2011.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Rosie Willowwater

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Rosie Willowwater

I think you need sleep, you're going crazy again.