News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Wylder, we all know that as long as you're on this forum we can't have a shoutbox.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

The midterms are affecting his brain.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I think Wylder is insane because I agree with everything that he just said! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

I am simply reverting a few years, that's all. Just ask anyone who was around when I first joined ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Matthias720

I went insane once. Had to stop; didn't know when I was going to get there. :P

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 29, 2017, 02:14:05 AM
I am simply reverting a few years, that's all. Just ask anyone who was around when I first joined ;D

Mmmhmmm.

Jetthebinturong

"Jet I know you like cats, but why have you posted this random gif. I mean it's cute, but why?"
Because this cat is blind. And whenever this blind cat hears his favourite pianist, he hugs the tablet. And that's adorable.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rosie Willowwater

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

*Dies from pure cuteness*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

a crumb

I just noticed that there is a user, inactive for years, on this forum with the name Slagar McMuffin and just want to note that it is an awesome name.

The Skarzs

bettr th3n yorz, m8
How did you even find that? How did they even think of it? XD
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I love cats.  I got to hold and cuddle with one of my aunt and uncle's cats when I was in Oklahoma last week, and it was awesome. ^-^
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Wylder Treejumper

Cats are great! I love them. Well, except when I'm trying to sleep and they jump on my face all night.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.