News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*Forces Del into a room full of the nicest cats in the world.*

Also, 888 pages.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rosie Willowwater

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Gooooonff, are you a dog person? Not that I think dogs or dog people are bad, I've just noticed some seem to think cats are the devil and will kill you in your sleep

Delthion

Cats are the devil and they WILL kill you in your sleep. ;D

Rosie Willowwater

*Facepalms*

This is what I mean. I'm not even that mean to spiders.

Delthion

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on October 01, 2017, 01:48:18 AM
*Facepalms*

How am I being mean to cats? ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: a crumb on October 01, 2017, 01:55:58 AM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Quote from: Delthion on October 01, 2017, 01:59:44 AM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on October 01, 2017, 01:48:18 AM
*Facepalms*

How am I being mean to cats? ;D

*Grumbles* Cats are no less amazing than dogs, okay?

Delthion

Cats are so inferior to dogs it's unbelievable. ;D