News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

They also say the world is flat.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

I don't drink coffee, but I do drink caffeinated sodas.

Basically the idea is no coffee or tea, but soft drinks are up to the individual.

It's confusing. I know. :P :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

No kidding.

Also, you called me a fool.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Apologies. I was trying to mimic the iconic moment when someone "gave" Wylder a beer on the forum and he hurled it back declaring "I'm Mormon, you fools!"

EDIT: Here

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on February 13, 2016, 03:02:32 AM
Quote from: Groddil on February 11, 2016, 11:39:52 PM
* Groddil throws a beer and some stale chips at Wylder.
I'm Mormon, you fool!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

The vanilla bean frappechino doesn't have coffe, just milk, ice, flavored vanilla syrup and sugar. Not to be confused with a vanilla coffee frappechino

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

@The Skarzs
Here's a quote from someone who can...y'know, actually explain it.

QuoteThe Church revelation spelling out health practices (Doctrine and Covenants 89) does not mention the use of caffeine.  The Church's health guidelines prohibit alcoholic drinks, smoking or chewing of tobacco, and "hot drinks" — taught by Church leaders to refer specifically to tea and coffee.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

a crumb

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

If Ashleg jumped off a bridge, would you follow him?

Rosie Willowwater

I would jump first so you could fall on me and I would cushion your fall.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Chipster of Noonvale