News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on October 04, 2017, 08:10:02 PM
Lynx browser?  AWESOME.
Wait, what's the point of this browser (assuming it is indeed being used in James's screenshot)?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

(I think I forgot to post 2 last night...)

2 ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 04, 2017, 09:54:21 PM
Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on October 04, 2017, 08:10:02 PM
Lynx browser?  AWESOME.
Wait, what's the point of this browser (assuming it is indeed being used in James's screenshot)?
It's great on very old systems with low amounts of RAM, and to display websites without seeing images and backgrounds.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

What do you mean? I don't think what I said was creepy or anything, if I could legitimately do that to save someone from dying then I would, no matter how painful.

The Skarzs

You would become a mattress for him. I see.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I would say becoming a mattress for someone is slightly creepy... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.