News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Heck no, he just said morality was besides the point, freedom of conscience was illusory and human dignity is fake.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Krantor the Brutal

That's false teaching right there.

Question:
Who's a soccer fan?

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Krantor the Brutal on October 07, 2017, 06:26:40 AM

Question:
Who's a soccer fan?

It's called football.

And nobody as far as I can tell. They certainly don't go crazy about it like they do for baseball or American football.

Personally, I don't care about sports.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Krantor the Brutal

Well, where I come from, it's called futbol.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Maudie

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 07, 2017, 06:43:51 AM
Quote from: Krantor the Brutal on October 07, 2017, 06:26:40 AM

Question:
Who's a soccer fan?

It's called football.

And nobody as far as I can tell. They certainly don't go crazy about it like they do for baseball or American football.

I'm pretty sure soccer/football is the biggest sport in the world.

(Don't quote me on that.)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Krantor the Brutal

Well consider when someone says world cup, futbol comes to mind

Jetthebinturong

I meant on this forum, obviously. ::)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Maudie

Krantor the Brutal

Maudie

*Goes internet searching to see if an unfamiliar news source is reliable.*

*Ends up at Info Wars.*

Krantor the Brutal

That's not good.

For the Kurdistan thing, reminds me of the one in Catalonia

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Maudie on October 07, 2017, 09:09:44 AM
*Goes internet searching to see if an unfamiliar news source is reliable.*

*Ends up at Info Wars.*
Lol.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

^ What's funny about that? It is football. ;D

I've always thought 'soccer' sounds a bit... lame.

I only tend to watch it when it's the World Cup. Although I didn't the other year, at all. I tend to watch to support England, meaning how many matches I end up watching becomes quite limited. :P It is quite interesting to watch the final match, though.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014