News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

THE PLANNED DATE IS DECEMBER 1ST. THATS IN LESS THAN TWO MONTHS.

And I might be a bridesmaid. Probably. We didn't really discuss that before they went to tell her family...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

THAT'S SO COOL!!!  HOPEFULLY YOU GET TO BE A BRIDESMAID.

Is he the first sibling to get married?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Yeah, he's the oldest. It's really weird to think about, actually...Gah! They'll probably have a child within the next few years too...Crazy...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Then you can be the crazy uncle.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

a crumb

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 09, 2017, 06:29:15 AM
Then you can be the crazy uncle.

the perfect off-the-wall strategy for thanksgiving dinner.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Maudie

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Delthion

(I meant along the lines that "La" is used in Pride and Prejudice and the like.) ;D

Do
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Grond

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on October 07, 2017, 03:26:01 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 07, 2017, 02:47:15 AM
Heh. You found one.
Unfortunately. But at BYU, of all places, you would think it would be anathema! I suppose not everyone can be orthodox, but this seems like the wrong way from orthodoxy to head out. At least liberal Mormons have some theological foundation on which to base their views.

Wylder,
I am not sure if this belongs here or in the Mormon thread, ill reply to your post there shortly I just haven't had the time these past few days. Until the 70s black men weren't allowed in the Mormon priesthood, and were even been labelled y some as the children/offspring of Cain. So if this existed in the past, I assume there must be some theological/ideological basis for this point of view/interpretation (however weak). Brigham Young himself wasn't exactly particularly "tolerant" of non whites or black people...