News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 12, 2017, 02:04:45 PM
I'm still alive.

REALLY?! MANY, MANY PEOPLE DIED TO MUSTARD IN WWI!!!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

HE NEVER SAID THAT HE WASN'T REFERRING TO MUSTARD GAS!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

So what made you assume he wasn't?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Today I discovered that my optimal football position is either edge rusher or tight end.
Played a touch football game with a big group of guys. It was really cool. I'm very sore.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

*Writes something.* *Realizes what it insiuates.* *Dies.* *Comes back.* *Deletes it all.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 15, 2017, 06:10:52 AM
*Writes something.* *Realizes what it insiuates.* *Dies.* *Comes back.* *Deletes it all.*
Get yer mind outta the gutter

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

It's been six years; I'm not sure "already" is the appropriate word here. ;)
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.