News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

If it's a series, it'll probably be a lot longer than the trilogy, and thus have the opportunity to be more faithful.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

That seems interesting... hope it turns out well.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Søren

How do you feel about Star Trek Discovery?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

a crumb

was very skeptical, longer than most star trek fans i think. but i'm more or less won over at this point. it starts building pretty well by episode 5.

still a lot of ways i could see it screwing up being star trek. also how it could succeed very well. it's early for it, i guess.

The Skarzs

HEY.
YOU.
YEAH YOU.
ALL YOU SAUSAGES ONLINE.
YOU'RE ALL JUST SITTING THERE WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO POST.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

Nice little caps in your recent posts...
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

And mani interesting furry animals
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

And behind the minds of these furry little animals are a villainous trait. (Hookwinked and The Secret Life of Pets)

MeadowR

Quote from: James Gryphon on November 04, 2017, 09:14:23 PM
If it's a series, it'll probably be a lot longer than the trilogy, and thus have the opportunity to be more faithful.

They needn't do a LOTR series when the films are still relatively fresh and certainly popular in the mind. Could this be a chance for The Silmarillion to have its moment to shine?
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.