Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

But after Gabriel told her she most certainly did know.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

My dad always jokes that they always are questioning Mary an awful lot in that song. But I've always thought it a pretty neat song and all (Ain't got nothin' on the Winnie the Pooh Auld Land Syne from A Very Merry Pooh Year though).
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

Was reading the Les Miserablés musical thread and please read the book it's so much better.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Maudie

But no one wants to read 100 pages on Waterloo or nuns or the sewers of France.

Plus there's no singing in the book.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Maudie on December 22, 2017, 05:40:39 PM
But no one wants to read 100 pages on Waterloo or nuns or the sewers of France.

Plus there's no singing in the book.

Please the Waterloo part was the best bit and the sewers bit was great.

reed book ples ok ty fren

(also singing is awful)

(not really)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

I heard a snippet from the audiobook.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Apparently the Les Mis movie is terrible, but the theatre musical is great, which I'm willing to believe.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

MeadowR

I enjoyed the film version! I haven't seen the theatrical version yet, and I'm sure it will be very good indeed. As has happened with other things, if I had seen the stageshow first I would be thinking it better, but in this case I had nothing to compare it with - probably a better way to approach the film. I will get around to reading the book at some stage and I can only hope the translation work is better than what it was with The Hunchback of Notre Dame book.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Gonff the Mousethief

I only know a few things about Les Mis (that pretty awesome People Sing song), but The Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie is so dadgum good. Used to scare the mess out of me as a kid but now, oh, timeless lemme tell you. In the past couple years I've tried to get through the book but always end up stopping for some reason. It isn't that bad of a read either. The movie though, oh it good.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.