News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Nadaz, voice of the host on January 07, 2018, 07:25:27 PM
Quote from: Matthias720 on January 07, 2018, 06:41:54 PM
Slower than the Walking Stone walking uphill.
I should reread the book rakkety tam it took me 30 seconds to remember the walking stone was a turtle
Tortoise. Turtles don't have legs.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Ohhhh so that's the difference.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 07, 2018, 10:36:37 PM
Quote from: Nadaz, voice of the host on January 07, 2018, 07:25:27 PM
Quote from: Matthias720 on January 07, 2018, 06:41:54 PM
Slower than the Walking Stone walking uphill.
I should reread the book rakkety tam it took me 30 seconds to remember the walking stone was a turtle
Tortoise. Turtles don't have legs.
Hold up. . . In what way do they not have legs?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Tortoises are land animals with legs, turtles are sea animals with flippers. This is pretty basic stuff.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

When I was little I very much did not like turtles/tortoises and therefore pitched a fit (because I was a brat) when they came up in school. So I never really learned much about them.

321tumbler

That's adorable. To be honest, I haven't known the difference between the two. I knew tortoise was on land and turtle was sea, but I didn't know the physical difference. Makes sense. It's probably pretty obvious, too, but I, just, I dunno. *shrugs*

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 08, 2018, 12:21:55 AM
When I was little I very much did not like turtles/tortoises and therefore pitched a fit (because I was a brat) when they came up in school. So I never really learned much about them.

Wha..
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 07, 2018, 11:53:59 PM
Tortoises are land animals with legs, turtles are sea animals with flippers. This is pretty basic stuff.
Hmm.
*Writes out a post.*
*Puts pictures in post.*
*Decides to look further into it.*
*Discovers we put species of the animal order Chelonia/Testudines (the one that holds turtles, tortoises, and terrapins) into different name categories than other countries.*

Lol.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 08, 2018, 01:28:37 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 08, 2018, 12:21:55 AM

Wha..

*shrug* Homeschooling benefits. I don't know what I had against turtles/tortoises, because I adore them now.

Quote from: 321tumbler on January 08, 2018, 12:28:23 AM
That's adorable. To be honest, I haven't known the difference between the two. I knew tortoise was on land and turtle was sea, but I didn't know the physical difference. Makes sense. It's probably pretty obvious, too, but I, just, I dunno. *shrugs*

;D

Lady Ashenwyte

Logan Paul in Japan is one of the worst things.

And he's gaining subscribers.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 08, 2018, 02:13:02 AM
Logan Paul in Japan is one of the worst things.

And he's gaining subscribers.

He's what? Jesus. I hope he gets banned from Japan, his behavior was atrocious. (Don't even get me started on the apology video)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

I think we can all agree that the man is the embodiment of cancer. Let's leave it at that. No need to sully Brian's website with such trash.

(Saying this as a member of the forum and not as staff. Speak as you will, but I've said my piece.)

Lady Ashenwyte

James Franco won at the Golden Globes and he invited Tommy Wiseau to speak, when Tommy got on he just went for the mic lolzers

James had to stop him from making his own speech.