News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

The guy with the glowing bar of soap is Del, the rabbits are Rosie and Gonff, Skarzs is the dog, and I'm the rodent with the fabulous hat.
Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 14, 2018, 07:28:47 PM
The guy with the glowing bar of soap is Del, the rabbits are Rosie and Gonff, Skarzs is the dog, and I'm the rodent with the fabulous hat.
??? What glowing bar of soap?

Russa Nodrey

After closer inspection I have come to the conclusion that it is actually a chainsaw...
Freddy

Lady Amber

Oh, that's what it is? I didn't look at it that closely and it just looked like a glowing hot iron or something.

The Skarzs

I don't understand what is going on in that picture.

He looks like Captain Hook. . . who had a serious mental decline and resorted to hard drugs. Look at him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Oh, you're right.

The whole picture is confusing, though. Like, why aren't the rest of the characters freaked out by the guy? What is the pic from anyway?

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 14, 2018, 10:09:05 PMI don't understand what is going on in that picture.
Here is a GIF of the scene (in fast forward).
Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 14, 2018, 11:35:50 PMWhat is the pic from anyway?
Here.  You should all watch the whole thing it's great.

The Skarzs

Yeah. Those were hard times for Captain James Hook.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Spoiler

[close]
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 14, 2018, 07:28:47 PM

Some strong Delsie vibes here. I like it very very very much.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Gonff.

I just realized.

Your profile pic is a GIF.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 15, 2018, 04:31:46 AM
Gonff.

I just realized.

Your profile pic is a GIF.

Mmmhhhhmmm. Been that way for what, a year or two now I think. Glad you finally took notice  ;D (I do love me a good ol' gif profile pic).
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.