News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I find that to be an ugly car...

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

@The Skarzs
First thing I thought of when I saw that SUV was a beefier Lamborghini Urus

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Wow.

Now your entire rich family can fit into one Lamborghini!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Russa Nodrey

Okay, the above cars are cool, but have you seen these?
Amazing
[close]
Freddy

321tumbler

Oh wow just showing off your riches, aren't you?

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Quote from: Scott McLamok on January 30, 2018, 06:04:53 PM
Knawledge!!!!!!!!!!!
*Grabs Scott.*
DON'T LEAVE EE NEED YOU IN ROLEPLAYS.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I finally took the written test and got my permit!

And then I drove part of the way home in our fifteen-passenger van, which I've never driven in before.  Not to mention that the only times I've driven on actual roads have been rural-ish ones at night.  Anyway, it was absolutely terrifying.

At least the written test was super easy.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Chipster of Noonvale

The best car

Spoiler
Congrats Jukka ^-^
Spoiler
*slaps Skarzs*
[close]
[close]
[close]

The Skarzs

Heck.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 30, 2018, 09:08:14 PM
I finally took the written test and got my permit!

And then I drove part of the way home in our fifteen-passenger van, which I've never driven in before.  Not to mention that the only times I've driven on actual roads have been rural-ish ones at night.  Anyway, it was absolutely terrifying.

At least the written test was super easy.
I know the feeling. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Hey, at least you didn't have to drive up and extremely small and crowded parking garage in a Ford E-150! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.