News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

I realized what I said was controversial.

The Skarzs

That is not a pigeon that is demonspawn.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Zoom in on that square. I don't mean click, I mean ctrl +, or comm +. Pinch the zoom too.

I'm retired from the forum

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

I am not seeing anything. . . <.<
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Keep zooming in and out slowly. But not too slow.

The Skarzs

Might be getting it. . .

So, it looks like the dots are getting larger and going past me? And the opposite when zooming out?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Just finished watching Over the Garden Wall.  I'm not sure if it was a waste of two hours?  It was really entertaining most of the time, but half of it made no sense, and I'm sure most of my family would've thought it wasn't worth watching.  Also, the seventh episode was absolutely terrifying, seriously.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

Matthias720

Over the Garden Wall is an odd little series, but it makes more sense on repeated viewings.

The Skarzs

Over the garden wall? Never heard of it.

Quote from: Ashleg on February 27, 2018, 06:54:14 PM
What is, and how do I take part.
ROLEPLAY, ASHLEG. OUR DUEL AND DAN'S NEW RP.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Matthias720 on February 27, 2018, 07:41:20 PM
Over the Garden Wall is an odd little series, but it makes more sense on repeated viewings.
Hmm, yeah.  I'll have to rewatch it eventually.

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 27, 2018, 08:16:12 PM
It's a completed Cartoon Network miniseries that's insanely highly rated.  It's really dark and creepy.

On a random note, Elijah Wood voices the main character, and his outfit reminded me of Frodo... probably intentional.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 27, 2018, 08:16:12 PM
ROLEPLAY, ASHLEG. OUR DUEL AND DAN'S NEW RP.

DO YOU WANT RERN TO DIE? If so, our duel is very soon to be over. About two more posts and it's complete.

And aye, I was lookin' at that--
Must admit I'm a bit wary.

Don't want to get hyped over a new character and then have what happened to Twisty happen again.