News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 08, 2018, 12:23:46 AM
A small goat child ran up to Rondaldad.

"Hello!"

Rondaldad kicked the child and cursed, then began calling another Uber.

Chipster of Noonvale

It was the same flea as earlier.

"What are you doing back here?  Didn't I pick you up here a few minutes ago?"

The Skarzs

Quote from: Matthias720 on March 08, 2018, 01:10:33 AM
*pokes head into thread*

o_o

O_O

o_O

_O

O

*closes door quietly*
I just want to say that this is fantastic and must be saved forever.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on March 08, 2018, 02:29:16 AM
It was the same flea as earlier.

"What are you doing back here?  Didn't I pick you up here a few minutes ago?"

"I did not get in the car!" Snapped Rondaldad, getting in the car. "Take me to the deli."

Chipster of Noonvale

The flea looked at the deli across the street.  With a shrug, he made a U-turn and drove a few blocks away.

"Sorry, but that's the closest parking spot available."

Ashleg

"No, no, no!" said Rondaldad. "I need to get home with the hams before it gets late, or my family will disown me! I have sixteen children."

Chipster of Noonvale

"Lucky you.  I have many more."

The flea drove over to a nearby butcher shop.

"They sell the best hams in the city."

Ashleg

Rondaldad grinned a toothy alligator grin and got out of the car and got in the butcher shop. He looked around for the butcher.

Jukka the Sling

Hey, @Søren, I saw this street sign today and thought of you. ;D

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag294/jukkathesling/IMG_20180308_160340_hdr_zpsohxabypr.jpg

(I'm afraid the quality is lamer than I thought, though, so tell me if you can't read it. XP)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

What's it say? I can't make it out. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

The sign says "Gerard Way".

The butcher, a monkey, was hanging from the ceiling.  Seeing Rondaldad, she jumped onto his back.

"Yo!  What can I do for ya?"

Ashleg

"OH NO I'M BEING ASSASSINATED!" screamed Rondaldad. Then he realized that the monkey was the butcher and calmed down.

"Oh," he said. "Excuse my reaction. I want your finest sliced hams."

Delthion

The monkey, whose name was Twippa, misheard Ronaldad, and brought him the best yams that she could find.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

(The monkey is female.)

"NO!" shouted Rondaldad, hitting the yams out of the monkey's hands. "Hams. H-A-M-S, pig meat. I need it!"

Chipster of Noonvale

"There's an old pig living next door.  I don't really like him, he's very grumpy.  You can have him."

Twippa gave Rondaldad a large, bloody knife.

"You'll have to kill him yourself though."