News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

(...I've always wondered what'll be running through my head when I go insane, and I think this story sums it up pretty nicely.)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on March 08, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
"There's an old pig living next door.  I don't really like him, he's very grumpy.  You can have him."

Twippa gave Rondaldad a large, bloody knife.

"You'll have to kill him yourself though."

"Me?" Rondaldad said. He stared down at his 1912's vest with red stripes and pocketwatch and got a little sad. "I just got this dry-cleaned at the mall yesterday. But if I have to," he said. "Show me how to get in his house."

Chipster of Noonvale

Twippa guided Rondaldad to the pig's house.  With a kick of her tail, she knocked the door off its hinges.
"That old grouch never bothered to have it fixed."
"THAT ### WIND WRECK THE ### DOOR AGAIN!"
"That's him.  Good luck!  And you can keep the knife."
With that, Twippa walked back to her store.

Ashleg

All the profanity! Rondaldad thought, creeping forward with the knife in his claw.
Maybe he was doing something good by getting rid of this pig.

The Skarzs

And thus, they all died. The end.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

DISREGARD SKARZS' BLASPHEMOUS POST!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Chipster of Noonvale

The pig, holding an ancient-looking smartphone, walked down the stairs, but stopped halfway down.
"Who the ### are you?  Get out of my house, you ###!"

The Skarzs

An . . . Ancient-looking. . . Smartphone. . .
That's an oxymoron if ever I saw one.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on March 09, 2018, 01:34:48 AM
The pig, holding an ancient-looking smartphone, walked down the stairs, but stopped halfway down.
"Who the ### are you?  Get out of my house, you ###!"

"Your smartphone is older than my grandma's dad!" Shouted Rondaldad, lunging at the pig with the knife and stabbing him in the arm.

Chipster of Noonvale

The pig remained motionless.  All he was able to say was "ouch!"

Delthion

At which point the pig unleashed such a stream of profanity that Rodandaldad fainted.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Scusi mi, no powerplaying Rondaldad.

Delthion

What? I didn't think I was powerplaying, I am not roleplaying as any person in particular. Just the group. I thought this was more like endless story.

Cornflower MM