News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: 321tumbler on March 09, 2018, 08:43:24 PM
Maybe you should try it to make sure it isn't cotton candy.
Having cotton candy on your head can't be good for your scalp.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Isnt cotton candy like just sugar?

Lady Amber

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Gettin' back tae ze RPin'*

But then Police ran in. "This is the Police," the lead officer yelled. The Monkey neighbour next door named Twippa just reported an attempt of murder by an Alligator on the resident of the house."
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

The previously mentioned goat child also arrived.

"Hello!"
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Chipster of Noonvale

"What the ### took you so long??" the pig shouted.

Moments later, he dropped dead, landing in front of the goat child.

Russa Nodrey

The goat child made disgusted goat noises and scrambled away from the corpse.
Freddy

Lady Amber

Suddenly a lampshade walked through the doorway. He wore a mailman hat. "Delivery for Mr. Pig?" he said in his English accent. He then noticed the corpse on the floor. "Well, hot diggity, the old ham finally died, did he? About time, I say."

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

But this way we may engage in true randomness.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.