News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Hey friends,

It's been a while, how are you?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Good. Why did you disappear again?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

I drift away from this place from time to time, don't have the same attachment to it as I once did it seems. Oh well, I'm back for now.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

You abandoned us! D;

Welcome back. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Thank you!

I've been watching a lot of Vikings, and I'm really liking it. Anything new with everyone?

Delthion

I am founding a cult dedicated to the worship of Pie. Wanna join?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 12, 2018, 04:29:50 AM
Yes. Very.

It hurts my brain.

Then don't look! They're having fun.

Hey L'Ashes! Nice to see ya, buddy.

Delthion

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 12, 2018, 03:05:58 PM
Then don't look! They're having fun.

Hey L'Ashes! Nice to see ya, buddy.

Coming from the same person that left the cellars because of the wars that we were having? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Yeah but that was different. They were everywhere, in every topic, and the PPing and GMing was driving me nuts.

The Skarzs

Yeah. . . Mr. "Eats everything no matter what". *Looks at Del.*

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 12, 2018, 02:01:25 PM
Thank you!

I've been watching a lot of Vikings, and I'm really liking it. Anything new with everyone?
Well, we're trying to keep the RPs rolling. In my personal life I am still learning to better myself. Finally got to do some metalworking again.

I hear Vikings is pretty good.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

...... Thats what you had issues with?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

* Delthion eats Skarzs for good measure.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.