News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

"Here, have this knife."
"Oh? Why are y-" *Is stabbed.*
"You're welcome!" ^-^

Literally crazy.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 12, 2018, 04:46:21 PM
Yeah. . . Mr. "Eats everything no matter what". *Looks at Del.*
Well, we're trying to keep the RPs rolling. In my personal life I am still learning to better myself. Finally got to do some metalworking again.

I hear Vikings is pretty good.

RPs, eh? Good stuff, hope people are active. Bettering oneself is something that lasts a lifetime, and it can happen subconsciously or not.

Vikings is really good. They really portray the Vikings as a civilised people that they were, rather than the barbarians many accounts paint them as.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

PEOPLE ARE MOST CERTAINLY NOT ACTIVE.

*runs through the sand*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I have seen things...I have seen him lurkin'...

The Skarzs

Same. Just on the main board, though.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah juzt zpent near ze entirety o' yezterday explorin' ze Ultra Vorm'ole in Pokemon Ultra Moon. Ah zink Ah'm gettin' better at flyin' trough ze Ultra Vorm'ole. Tiz actually razer intereztin'. Pokemon 'az quoite ootdone zemzelvez again. Tiz loike vhen zey 'ad ye able tae fly aboot ze Hoenn Region on Mega Latios/Mega Latias in Pokemon Omega Ruby Und Pokemon Alpha Saphire. Ach!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Maudie

WRONG THREAD :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.