News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

SKARZS WOT SHOULD TWISTY DOOO

OI WANT TO PSOT

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Quote from: Ashleg on March 16, 2018, 02:16:10 AM
SKARZS WOT SHOULD TWISTY DOOO

OI WANT TO PSOT
Keep him being creepy as carp because that's what he is good at? :P What do you want to happen? He could interact with Darrin, he could try talking with Raleigh. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

I just ate some leftover casserole. That is all...
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 16, 2018, 05:59:23 AM
Keep him being creepy as carp because that's what he is good at? :P What do you want to happen? He could interact with Darrin, he could try talking with Raleigh. . .

Why is carp creepy?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Ashleg

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 16, 2018, 05:31:39 PM
I'm naming him Lawrence.

You won't get this. But I must make an inside joke none of you will understand...

"Hey."

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

No idea.

Also, if you switch the r and a around triggers the censor.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Mmmmm...Yezterday Ah 'ad an Apple Juice Milkzhake! (A Milkzhake made viz Vanilla Oice-Cream und Apple Juice inztead o' Milk) Tvaz Major! Ah've alzae tried mixin' Fruit Punch viz Root Beer ('alf a glazz o' ze firzt und zen fillin' up ze rezt tae ze top viz ze zecond. Zat vaz alzae Major! Meanvhoile...

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

That sounds. . . Kinda gross. :P Juice and cream usually don't mix well.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.