News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 16, 2018, 08:53:11 PM
Mmmmm...Yezterday Ah 'ad an Apple Juice Milkzhake! (A Milkzhake made viz Vanilla Oice-Cream und Apple Juice inztead o' Milk) Tvaz Major! Ah've alzae tried mixin' Fruit Punch viz Root Beer ('alf a glazz o' ze firzt und zen fillin' up ze rezt tae ze top viz ze zecond. Zat vaz alzae Major!
@HeadInAnotherGalaxy Ohhh, that sounds kinda like the Orange Julius drinks at DQ. Orange juice and cream though. One of my favorite all-time drinks.

I'm retired from the forum

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It actually tazted zomevot loike an Apple Zmoothie. Or at leazt vot Ah imagine an Apple Smoothie tae tazte loike. Ah'm nae zure if Ah've e'er tazted vone. Ah vid loike it zough, eizer vay!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Upon thinking harder, that could taste good. . . Like apple pie with ice cream.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah ance mixed a Zandvich, a zloice o' Pie, und a glazz o' Milk by puttin' zem in a blender und mixin' zem. Ah remember it tazted major!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

My family likes to make milkshakes by just mixing vanilla ice cream with pie and it is amaaaazing.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Quote from: Maudie on March 20, 2018, 10:59:53 PM
My family likes to make milkshakes by just mixing vanilla ice cream with pie and it is amaaaazing.

Delthion

Quote from: Maudie on March 20, 2018, 10:59:53 PM

I hear the word pie and everything sounds good.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

It probably is.

But it sounds gross to me.

I like my pie not touching anything because my food must be pure.

The Skarzs

Then never have casserole or soup or pretty much everything that tastes good. ;D

Isn't it funny how we all have our own little idiosyncrasies with food? I like eating one section of my meal at a time, like the vegetables, then the meat, etc., while my dad kind of eats everything, one bite of one thing, a bite of the next, a bite of the next, until the food is all gone at basically the same time, and my brother. . . I don't know. He is obsessed, in particular, with taking away sections of his mashed potatoes, keeping the sides straight and the angles EXACTLY 90°, as well as playing mosaics with the cheese on his sandwiches. It's like OCD except that he has no problem with his laundry in a pile. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Me zizter tried makin' Ztravberry Pie ance. It ended up az Ztravberry Zoop. Ztill good zough!

Ashleg

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 21, 2018, 06:26:19 AM
Then never have casserole or soup or pretty much everything that tastes good. ;D

Isn't it funny how we all have our own little idiosyncrasies with food? I like eating one section of my meal at a time, like the vegetables, then the meat, etc., while my dad kind of eats everything, one bite of one thing, a bite of the next, a bite of the next, until the food is all gone at basically the same time, and my brother. . . I don't know. He is obsessed, in particular, with taking away sections of his mashed potatoes, keeping the sides straight and the angles EXACTLY 90°, as well as playing mosaics with the cheese on his sandwiches. It's like OCD except that he has no problem with his laundry in a pile. . .

Ain't wot OCD is.

AND I DON'T LIKE SOUP SO THERE YA GO.  ;D