News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

alright is ##:1044 censored

W h a t
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Yes hec is censored. If that's what you meant.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Chipster of Noonvale

Never mind.

Lady Amber

Why is your gender suddenly set as female, Ashe?

Lady Ashenwyte

Lady Amber

Lady Ashenwyte

As I said above, I'm a girl. (A trans one)

The Skarzs

x_______o U wot?

I am very much confused.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

I can't tell if you're serious or joking.

Lady Ashenwyte

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 26, 2018, 04:32:44 AM
As I said above, I'm a girl. (A trans one)
Oh. Is that why you were gone for so long?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

It played a minor part, other issues kept me from the forum.

Ashleg

HEC WITH A K  ;D Oh I am so eevul I got past the filter.

Ashe. I will try to remember.

Lady Ashenwyte