News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Søren

car
[close]
* Søren pulls up in this car, Ice Ice Baby playing, heavy-bass over the radio, sunglasses down to the nose
Wanna ride?

I'm retired from the forum

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Where'd you get the color scheme, the McDonald's play place?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

'All right - stop!
Collaborate and listen.
Ice is back with my brand new invention...'
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Lady Amber

Quote from: Søren on March 26, 2018, 05:40:15 AM
car
[close]
* Søren pulls up in this car, Ice Ice Baby playing, heavy-bass over the radio, sunglasses down to the nose
Wanna ride?
Is that your actual car?

321tumbler

That would be so very awesome.

Delthion

Quote from: Søren on March 26, 2018, 05:40:15 AM
car
[close]
Wanna ride?

You mean Vanilla Ice's rip-off of David Bowie's Pressure?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Wik.

Und Ah caught a Kyogre on Pokemon Ultra Moon- in ze Ultra Vorm'ole- again. Ah vonder vot zoze Onionz are daein', und if zey're attemptin' tae invade Sweden again...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 16, 2014, 06:10:11 AM
Bacon.
Baaccoonnn.
BAAACCCCOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!

YUUUUMMMMM
I think this was my first post on this topic.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

EMBRACE THE RANDOMNESS OF YOUR YOUTH!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Hm. I have changed.
So have you, Del. I think you're more crazy NOW.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

HAHAHA!!! You are quite correct. ;D

The Skarzs

I must blhave squished you too many times.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.