News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

To everyone who'll be on Sunday

I won't be, I'll be on the road to Florida.  :-\
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

To get a sunburn, bitten by dog-sized mosquitoes, become an amputee thanks to an alligator, and be subject to various redneck traditions. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on March 31, 2018, 03:07:52 AM
April Fools' was rather stressful last year, so I will be avoiding it this year.
:-\
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

MeadowR

Can't even remember what was done for April Fools' last year? (Can't remember if I had even returned by that point... but the months do go by so quickly!)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Delthion

April Fools this year is on Easter...go figure.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Love it.

Also...roleplays are slow. Hnng!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Ashleg on April 01, 2018, 02:21:28 AM
Love it.

Also...roleplays are slow. Hnng!

I am nearly brain dead. I apologize. After Easter.

Delthion

Nearly brain dead? That's no excuse! ;D I've been brain dead since February 28th, 2001!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Oh, really? That does explain somethings.

Jk, jk. Love ya Del.

Delthion

;D

My brain was alive for one day! ;D

Ashleg

Del was braindead before I was born. Lol.

Lady Amber

Well, looks like there's no April Fools' prank thing yet.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.