News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

321tumbler

Quote from: Lady Amber on April 01, 2018, 04:00:57 PM
Well, looks like there's no April Fools' prank thing yet.

The prank is that there is no prank. BUUUT AT A REST STOP, MY DAD AND I WERE LOOKING AT THE VENDING MACHINES WHILE MY MOM WAS STILL IN THE BATHROOM AND THEN I WANTED TO PLAY AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE BUT IT WOULD ALSO BE AN EASTER PARELLEL BECAUSE SHE WOULD GO TO THE CAR AND THERE WOULD BE NOBODY THERE AND I WAS REALLY PROUD OF MY NERDY CHRISTIAN JOKE.

Rosie Willowwater

THAT IS PERFECT

DID YOU DO IT?

Delthion

IT WOULD'VE BEEN PERFECT IF YOU WOULD'VE LEFT AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING ON THE SEAT FOLDED NEATLY!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

321tumbler

OH YES THAT WOULD'VE BEEN GREAT.

WE KINDA DIDN'T BUT KINDA DID. MY DAD JUST KEPT ON WALKING BUT SHE DID REACH THE CAR FIRST AND WAS CONFUSED FOR AT LEAST A SECOND.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Chipster of Noonvale

I'm back a bit earlier than expected.

Wait.

What?

Nothing happened?  No new admins?  Nobody got arrested?  No massive theme update?

Woah...

That prank sounds awesome Tumbler ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg