News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

The worst part about getting your first immunization in 16 years and 160 mgs of caffeine (when you haven't touched caffeine in months) in one day is that you don't know which one to blame when your immune system goes haywire. :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Hey Jukka i went ahead and followed you on Twitter

Chipster of Noonvale

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 06, 2018, 06:19:46 PM
Hey Jukka i went ahead and followed you on Twitter
Okay, cool!  I don't tweet a lot of original stuff, though - usually just retweet and reply to people.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ashleg

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

NO DON'T SCARE THEM AWAY.

I FOUND ANOTHER COOL BAND THAT CALMS MY ANXIETY SUPER QUICK THIS MAKES ME HAPPY. Andy has wonderful music taste.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah vaz vatchin' zome Doctor Vho zcenez und came upon ziz. Major!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 07, 2018, 02:14:12 AM
NO DON'T SCARE THEM AWAY.

I FOUND ANOTHER COOL BAND THAT CALMS MY ANXIETY SUPER QUICK THIS MAKES ME HAPPY. Andy has wonderful music taste.
But we must!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 07, 2018, 02:19:59 AM
Ah vaz vatchin' zome Doctor Vho zcenez und came upon ziz. Major!

I've seen that one before...quite funny! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.