News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

Call me crazy, but i wish i didn't have portal 2, so i can have an excuse to get it.
the orange box soundtrack doesn't have any song from half-life 2 in it

Icefire

I wonder if I can figure out that one hairstyle...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Dannflower Reguba

WHICH
ONE!!

Sorry, I just have wanted to use giant letters like that for too long now... :D ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

isn't that a question. ;D
and runners are still better than ninjas.

Dannflower Reguba

Ninja's practically ARE runners. :P

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

well, runners are better, they like the color red, they have runner vision, they can hack into police radios, and they're the only way of transporting information without the government knowing in a dystopian society.  none of those are true of ninjas.

Redwallfan7

I think baseball games are really fun
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: psybox on May 09, 2012, 04:07:37 PM
well, runners are better, they like the color red, they have runner vision, they can hack into police radios, and they're the only way of transporting information without the government knowing in a dystopian society.  none of those are true of ninjas.
They aren't true of Runners either goofy! (If you're talking about Free-runners that is)

psybox

I'm not talking about free runners, I'm talking about the underground courier group called runners.

Dannflower Reguba

psybox

well, technically they're the same thing.  they're called that due to the fact that they free-run the city roofs to avoid police.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

My last choir practice....possible my last choir practice ever! :'( There are times when growing up is no fun at all...lot's of times actually. Have fun while you still can, kids!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

GeminyaTome

Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4