News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

^

That's the one. I kind of meant the "must resist" thing to be a joke itself, but... Oh well.

Oh, psybox, have you heard of the band The National? They are awesome, and they play the song you hear on the radio in the second Rattmann den in Portal 2 ("Exile Vilify"). As I said before, they are awesome.
Received mostly negative reviews.

psybox

i know them, but only because of Exile Vilify and nothing else.  What else have they done?

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: psybox on June 15, 2012, 04:03:22 PM
i know them, but only because of Exile Vilify and nothing else.  What else have they done?
Quite a lot. They're a tad like The Decemberists in that they have some pretty obscure and vague lyrics. Here's another one of their songs.

psybox

since we got in the conversation of music requests, have you heard of rouge wave?

DanielofRedwall

I've heard you talk of them, but I've never listened to them, but I might. What type of music do they make? Is there any song in particular I should try?

Griffen

im going to make a website that combines the social media of facebook and the video awesomeness of youtube.. it will be called youface!!

Skipper

Youface? why not make up a brand new name.

Coobreedan

ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

I've not been on this forum is a long time...

ROAAAAAAAR!!!!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Flandor

I had a Redwall breakfast today.  A roll with cheese baked into it, spread with rhubarb-strawberry preserve, and a big bowl of blackberries and raspberries with honey drizzled over them, and a cup of strong tea.  I did put a splash of Jameson in my tea though, which isn't very Redwall but does help me sleep.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

psybox

i honestly have no idea what genre rouge wave is.  The point is that they are good.

Primrosewarrior

I have 2 users on another website and your not supposed to

psybox

then why do you?  Rule breaker.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Primrosewarrior

Redwallfan7

Anyone ever seen shooting stars before? At my old house I used to see a ton across the sky
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers