News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

I haven't had a donut in a while *goes to find Donut's*

Redwallfan7

I love Krispy Kremes donuts. Those sound good right now, I haven't had them for a while.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Imagine if we had a Redwall forum newspaper! ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Some of my family members call my male dog Max "Maxine". It gets on my nerves because he's a boy, but whatever.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

ksdfjsdjfsdjfwrdfhkufhyejfhe;wklcmi;mwifmvflkqv;fe,icw4fc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

I call my dog an Abbygator because when I play tug-o-war with her, she looks like an alligator.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

My dog Max used to have a toy frog and a toy duck, but he destroyed them both :P

Rainshadow

I like Iron Man.  And Spider-Man.

Redwallfan7

I drew Matthias, WarBeak, Slagar, and otter's hotroot soup. I'm also drawing Kroova and Sleeve (from Triss) holding paws under a moon (Romance time ;) )

Icefire

I don't understand backing around a corner. :P
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

psybox

why are all you posts in color tags?

Icefire

Because I like the color! That's why!

...although I'll probably change it frequently! ;D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwallfan7

I picture the Redwall middle school and teen animals to act really random with their friends like that age does in real life. I might make a fan fiction where they have a hang out at a Redwall type high school :P

Tiria Wildlough

Just don't make them perverted... ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.