News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

[size99pt]I'M BACK!!! I'M NOT DEAD!!![/size]
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Quote from: Nightfire on June 27, 2012, 02:45:44 PM
[size99pt]I'M BACK!!! I'M NOT DEAD!!![/size]
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?!?!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Skipper

she got eaten by a cheetah.....

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Death Defyin' Beaverz!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Mad Maudie

hm i'll be gone for three weeks not very random but the first thing that came into my mind darn i can't get that song out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on June 27, 2012, 05:13:37 AM
Because I like the color! That's why!

...although I'll probably change it frequently! ;D

That color blinds me.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Same here, and no offense but I can't read that light of a color.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

WACKO!!!  Anyone who has watched the episode in Stargate SG-1 called Window of Opportunity should know what that is from.  Does this help jog your memory?

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Recipe for a Redwall movie

One cup of a few Redwall  books

Two cups of voice work from The Jungle Book(1967), All Dogs go to heaven, and 101 Dalmatians

A dash of humor, battle, love, and honor

A table spoon of music from Narnia and the instrumental music from 1967 The Jungle Book

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

DanielofRedwall

I wouldn't go with "a few" of the books, they're too detailed to fit in a lot of books in to one movie. I'd go with the one book, either Redwall or Mossflower because they're the ones lots of people know about and would be the best to introduce new fans to the series and introduce a franchise.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

That sounds like a better idea, yeah, I'd like to see those two in a full length movie