Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwallfan7

I can read that font much better! Lol
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 29, 2012, 02:08:03 AM
That sounds like a better idea, yeah, I'd like to see those two in a full length movie
I actually meant just the one book in to one movie, but okay.
Received mostly negative reviews.

W0NWILL

SHARKS! WITH FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on June 29, 2012, 10:44:15 PM
Fine! Is this better?

Yay!  Thank you Icefire!  I can read what you say now!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Nightfire

Quote from: Icefire on June 27, 2012, 03:26:24 PM
Quote from: Nightfire on June 27, 2012, 02:45:44 PM
[size99pt]I'M BACK!!! I'M NOT DEAD!!![/size]
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?!?!
I got kidnapped by a dragon called Araeus Lumauga and hijacked into writing a book called Itaris which describes the life of a surly panther child named Zar. And I've been outside because it's summer and I prefer being IN nature. And I was sick last week. But it's nice how y'all missed me.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Eeee, Nightfire, you're back! The Redwall forum randomness is now balanced! ;D ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I'M A HERO!!!  Lol, hero member.  FINALLY!!!

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL

""All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DARN LEMONS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! DEMAND TO SEE LIFE'S MANAGER! Make life RUE the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON LEMONS! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I'M THE MAN WHO'S GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!"

Let me know if you got that.

Redwallfan7

I giggle hysterically if I have too much chocolate :P

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.