News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 03, 2012, 01:44:27 AM
Eeee, Nightfire, you're back! The Redwall forum randomness is now balanced! ;D ;D

Thanks. :)

Li asris avsil si siulos.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwallfan7

I noticed that the song "Super Freak" has the same beat as the song Can't touch this, and that the song "Under Pressure" has the same beat as the song "Ice, Ice Baby."
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Nightfire

Strange....did you know that Falbi, the creepy cannon guy from Twilight Princess, has a tattoo of Bullet Bill on his arm?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Nightfire on July 04, 2012, 08:31:50 PM
Strange....did you know that Falbi, the creepy cannon guy from Twilight Princess, has a tattoo of Bullet Bill on his arm?
Well I wouldn't know, I've heard of those games, but I don't really know what they are. I love the Tycoon games, and before it shut down, the vmk website.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Nightfire

I LOVE THE LEGEND OF ZELDA!!!!

(And I am also the ultimate Metroid fangirl ;D)

Icefire

Quote from: Nightfire on July 02, 2012, 11:04:06 PM
Quote from: Icefire on June 27, 2012, 03:26:24 PM
Quote from: Nightfire on June 27, 2012, 02:45:44 PM
[size99pt]I'M BACK!!! I'M NOT DEAD!!![/size]
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?!?!
I got kidnapped by a dragon called Araeus Lumauga and hijacked into writing a book called Itaris which describes the life of a surly panther child named Zar. And I've been outside because it's summer and I prefer being IN nature. And I was sick last week. But it's nice how y'all missed me.
Oh, I'm sorry you were sick...but it's great to have you back!  ;D Did you finally finish Itaris?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

I might also name a ferret Zeta.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Whoa. Tiria, we posted in the same minute! Weird...

Tiria Wildlough

Heeheehee, I'm not used to being online when so many other people are.
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

I think the last time I was on with a ton of people was back when "Trouble on the Horizon" was still going. We kept tripping over each other in our posts! ;D

Tiria Wildlough

I wish the forum members could meet and do all this Redwall stuff.
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

With my new haircut I now look so much different!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 06, 2012, 03:52:09 AM
  With my new haircut I now look so much different!
Lol, what color of hair do you have?

Rainshadow

Light brown, and it used to be really curly and shoulder length.  Now it's really short, like not quite boy short, but around there.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!