News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Death-defying beavers with flaming chainsaws are attacking my house!!!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Death Defying Beavers with flaming chainsaws and tennis rackets are attacking my house!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720

Death-defying beavers with flaming chainsaws and cast-iron tennis rackets are attacking my house!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Death Defying Beavers with flaming chainsaws and cast-iron tennis rackets and purple markers are attacking my house!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720

Death Defying Beavers with flaming chainsaw-swords and cast-iron tennis rackets and purple markers are attacking my house!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Death Defying Beavers with flaming chainsaw-swords and cast-iron tennis rackets and purple markers  and fudge bars are attacking my house!

Redwall Musician

I'm driving my invisible flying bulldozer. I got it painted blue.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

(  0
/l\
/\

This is John. A death defying beaver threw a banana at John, but the beaver missed.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Icefire

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 23, 2011, 09:05:32 AM
(  0
/l\
/\

This is John. A death defying beaver threw a banana at John, but the beaver missed.
<sigh> I told you the apples would be better allies than bananas! Bananas are just to unreliable! - Beaver ally
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Suddenly the banana turns out to be a boomerang-banana and comes around and hits him*  :o :o :o

Redwall Musician

Today is today. Yesterday is yesterday. Tomorrow is always tomorrow.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

Aaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Sorry, just had to get that out. Squirrels are awesome!

Arven, Ranguvar Foeseeker, Lady Amber, Silent Same, Jess, The list goes on and on! I hate beavers! Grrrr. Why do they always have flaming chainsaws?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Because if they had camera's and microphones they'd be news reporters...

Nay much o' a difference though, almos' as bad as the beavers! *shudders*

Matthias720

Can't argue with that logic! XD