News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 06, 2012, 03:58:28 AM
  Light brown, and it used to be really curly and shoulder length.  Now it's really short, like not quite boy short, but around there.
My sister likes to keep her hair short. Mine is a medium length, dark brown. I'm trying to grow it out, even though some people tell me I should get it cut.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Icefire

Light brown, and it used to be really curly and shoulder length.  Now it's really short, like not quite boy short, but around there.
NO WAY!!!!!
Do you have pictures on facebook or something? I've got to see this!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on July 06, 2012, 04:34:47 AM
NO WAY!!!!!
Do you have pictures on facebook or something? I've got to see this!

Not yet, but you should have seen my family when they saw my hair.  My dad was like:  :o
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

I have used clear nail polish on rocks before, they look really cool. It makes them look wet. BTW I got the clear nail polish from my sister.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on July 07, 2012, 01:21:40 PM
I have used clear nail polish on rocks before, they look really cool. It makes them look wet. BTW I got the clear nail polish from my sister.

Lol I wondered.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

UFO STANDS FOR UNCLE FUNKY OSTRICH!  green awkward cowturtles like eating orange fish's bright yellow guts. I CHALLENGE THEE TO A RANDOMOFF!

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Flandor

Is that your address or a Finding Nemo quote? XD
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Finding Nemo. XD I don't live in Sydney, I live on the other side of Australia.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Primrosewarrior

Rainshadow

I don't wanna do VBS anymore.  Working in the kitchen is so tiring!  I deliver stuff to the classrooms and today I didn't sit down at all!  Then I had to do skit.  Ugh, and still 4 more days to go!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 09, 2012, 10:58:25 PM
  I don't wanna do VBS anymore.  Working in the kitchen is so tiring!  I deliver stuff to the classrooms and today I didn't sit down at all!  Then I had to do skit.  Ugh, and still 4 more days to go!
Ha ha, VBS... I remember some of it, I used to go for a year when I was seven.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 04, 2012, 04:49:15 PM
Last night, I was laughing at how ridiculous Stephanie Meyer's books are
hmm i think thats gonna get someone mad.....

Icefire

It is really hard to type on a NOOK...hence the reason this post is in plain old black.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!