Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

94!

Oh, here I'm man, trying to set up Steam and Skype so they won't update (yeah...) and I'm also trying to figure out which site is constantly installing malware on my browsers. This is gonna be fun, right? ;D

How about ya, man? Traumatized by my site yet? ;D
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Banya

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Banya

Luftwaffles

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Banya

I'm enjoying my day, thanks.  Knocking out a lot of paperwork for the big trip this summer.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

96!

@Baña: I'm glad that you are having a good day :)

Banya

@Sierra: Thanks, mate.  I'm booking a flight now.

Luftwaffles

96!

Woah, I didn't expect that to happen until a bit later. Guess that you are really close to go.

Banya

I arrive a month from today.  I should have gotten a flight a month ago, but I was waiting for a scholarship to come through to help me cover the cost.

Luftwaffles

96!

I see. Best of luck with everything :)