Other: N/A
Freddy

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rainshadow

Well, I'm apparently taking over Skyle for Wylder.  So... just lettin' y'all know in case you get weirded out by the fact that I'm posting as his character.  Oh, and I probably won't post until someone else does, since Wylder posted just before Skarzs, but just givin' you guys a heads up.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

Er, regarding your post, as I was not there for the previous pages of posting, you may not want Skyle to be the one to sum up what's happened.  I did my best to get caught up (skimming all the pages in an effort to get to know Skyle's character better), but I'm afraid I'm not entirely familiar with what all's happened, other than that they escaped somehow and got into the mountain, and are now currently in a chamber talking with the badger lady over tea.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but I was only asked this morning to join, so I'm still a bit out of the loop.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Hmm...You're ri- WHAT DID I DO?!?!?!? Okay, I know how fix this. Sorry - Computer went wacky. You're Right, Rain.

Wylder Treejumper

Ha! I did it for you guys! You don't have to be specific, or even say what you are summing up...You just have to give the characters in the RP the info their players already have.

Oh, to answer your question Rain, he does have it... He hopes to get it reforged.

Rain, go ahead and take over him tomorrow.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on June 16, 2014, 05:19:50 AM
Ha! I did it for you guys! You don't have to be specific, or even say what you are summing up...You just have to give the characters in the RP the info their players already have.

Oh, to answer your question Rain, he does have it... He hopes to get it reforged.

Rain, go ahead and take over him tomorrow.

Okey-dokey!  Thanks!  :)

Amarith Waterspring

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 14, 2014, 10:24:00 PM
  Well, I'm apparently taking over Skyle for Wylder.  So... just lettin' y'all know in case you get weirded out by the fact that I'm posting as his character.  Oh, and I probably won't post until someone else does, since Wylder posted just before Skarzs, but just givin' you guys a heads up.  ;)

That's fine with me.  ;)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.