News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Arena II

Started by James Gryphon, July 29, 2015, 12:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Attempts to set Del on fire* *Tries to dodge the tablecloth*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Attempts to avoid flame, then crawls into a corner and rests for a while.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Faiyloe attempts to put the key in the soda machine lock. It fits, but when she turns it, nothing seems to happen. (result: 2)

Sandpaw's tablecloth drapes over Ashenwyte, obscuring his vision, but it tears as Ash attempts to move away. They just don't make fabric like they used to. (result: 5)

Ashenwyte attempts to light a match, but with the cloth obscuring his vision, he fumbles and drops it on the ground. (result: 2)
« Subject to editing »

Faiyloe

*Now usually nothing happens what you turn a key anyway it just unlocks it, so I try and open the soda machine*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

Without hesitation I grab a nearby chair and attempt to smash it over Ash's head before he can get away*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

Faiyloe attempts to open the soda machine, but fails, as it is still locked.

Sandpaw swings at Ashenwyte with the chair. Ashenwyte tries to block the attack, but it's a solid swing and it makes contact with his skull. He is knocked to the ground, bruised, cut, dazed, and concussed. (result: 9)
« Subject to editing »

Faiyloe

*makes myself three more ice balloons and starts back towards sky*

Delthion

OOC: Am I recovered yet?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

*Walks to Faiy* Why don't we finish Ash?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

*Attacks Ash with my fists while he's down.*

Faiyloe

On it *Climbs down the ladder and starts jogging towards where Ash is getting beet up*

rrrrr

*Runs to 5 feet next to Faiy*
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Attempts to punch Del away and suffocate him with the plastic bag*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

*When I get close enough to the fight I throw my three ice balloons as hard as I can at Ash*

Skyblade

*Runs to Ash and tries to hit his face with two of the ice balloon bags, one after the other*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!