Return to the North Coast. ( By Soren the Warrior )

Started by Søren, April 08, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Forgrim Mousesqueler, Doteng (Doe-teng) Longclaw, Burgel Bonecrusher

You could mix-n-mash names too! ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Søren

OK, have the second in commands name. Now I need the name of a rat.  Not in a high position, a boy. Thanks for your help! :)

I'm retired from the forum

Dannflower Reguba

Welcome! (again :D)
Shlink, Flera (flea-ruh), Morpal (more-ful), Limfip, Torag, Pawcutter.

With the lower vermin you don't have to be as worried about second names (tell me if you want some).

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Søren

Ok, got his name. Now I need a Abbey brothers name. A Squirrel. Thanks. ;)

Dannflower Reguba

(You need more females)
Durban Treerifler, Rewdin Mossfur, Palphut (pal-fut) Firebrush.

Søren

( Thanks I will get to that.)
OK, got his name, now I need the name of a hare, a boy, (don't worry I will have more females) Thank Again! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dannflower Reguba

No problem. i quite enjoy this! Wot! Wot!
Maroony Grubswiper, Beltin Freeranger, Forgo Loopertun, Rastido Floringham Gustavio Guarinaldy (plz plzplzplzplz don't use this one! I'm kinda jokin'), Sadroan (sah-droan) Wearypaws.

Søren

Ok, I got his. Now leave me to my work! ( Just kidding, I will post the next charter soon! :D )

Dannflower Reguba

Hurry up!!!!! >:(     

:D ;D I'm joking, take your time.

Søren

Here is the next one.
                           Chapter Two

Forgrim Longclaw had the biggest appetite in the vermin camp. He also was Swiften Sidestaber’s second in command.  Forgrim was in a bad mood.  First he has to deal with his boss saying that they are leaving today.  And now he found out that they will attack Redwall again today.  Rolling his eyes, he set out to find food.
   A lonely, but sly rat named Morpal was sitting at a fire, warming a piece of bread.  “Welcome mate!  Sit right here and have some bread!” He said. Forgrim glared at him but at the bread, grog and everything he could get his hands on.  The ferret was soon full and rattling off about everything he knew. “ And now that back-stabing Swiften wants to make a attack on that abbey again!  If I ever saw a fool!  Hes going to get himself killed!” He rattled.  “Ha,ha. Hey, you got any of that stuff left?” he asked. “No,” he said, “but have the rest of that bread.”
   A spy of Sidestaber’s reported to him.  “Take care of it.” he said.  The attack was going to be a surprise, and now that Morpal knew about it, he had to be killed.  The spy went outside to find Morpal.  But Morpal was almost to the Abbey’s walls, which was his place to met the Abbey beast.  Durban Treerifler came around the corner. “Hey, what’s new” he said. The vermin was Redwall’s spy.  “Their planing an attack! It’s going to be today and..” ZIP!  An arrow found its way to Morpal’s neck.  “Agh!” Durban shouted. “Help the Abbey is under attack!”
    “What was that?” said Martin as him and Dophel were wraping up their daily training.  “Wait here.” Martin said. “And don’t move” “Ok.” Dophel said.  “Charge!” the vermin said as they climbed using grappling hooks over the Abbey’s walls.  Martin gave a the war cry REEEDDDWAAALLL!!!!! as the battle started. “Uh,oh” Dophel said. Swiften Sidestaber had got on the ramparts. Taking he’s training sword and Martin the Warrior’s shield, he ran up the ramparts to Swiften.  Seeing the young mouse coming, Swiften prepared himself to fight. By the time he got to Swiften, Dophel was swinging his sword around, and guarding himself with Martin’s shield.  In the battle Martin had not notice Dophel join the fight. But when he looked, the thing that would haunt him was before his eyes.  As Dophel missed Swiften with he’s sword, Swiften pulled out his small dagger from his belt and plunged it in to Dophel’s heart. Young Dophel died instantly.
    Reaching down, Swiften Sidestaber toke the shield of Martin the Warrior.

I won't have the next chapter today. Got to rest my brain. :D

Dannflower Reguba

I'm going to stab you in the heart!! >:( >:( >:( I go through all the trouble to give you names, and you go and kill them!

I'm not being serious. ;D

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflower Reguba

Søren

The next chapter will be posted soon! And don't worry, It gets funny, and not as sad. ;) 

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 08, 2012, 01:25:42 AM
OK, well maby it's not a Brian Jaques book, but I want to make a short novel. I know what and who its going to be about, and I will give you the title. Return to the North Coast Sounds cool, right. Well it gets a little better. I have decided that it will have Martin II in it. He will be the main character. It takes place after Pearls of Lutra I thought that maby you would like to know. Its a little sad in the beginning, but it gets better. I need a name for the main villain. ??? Thoughts please!

For an evil name do,"Slurk the Souleater."