Main Menu

My Story About Romsca

Started by Romsca, December 07, 2012, 03:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I make this into a "book" book or a graphic novel

Book
Graphic Novel

Leatho Shellhound

Well the fact that her father way killed by the lizards maybe why she hated them so much in the book.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Kitsune

Romsca

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 22, 2012, 02:13:05 AM
Well the fact that her father way killed by the lizards maybe why she hated them so much in the book.

Yes that's actually why i was thinking that

Kitsune

Romsca

So there's no more opinions or comments?

Kitsune

Romsca

hey people PLEASE give me any more ideas or comments you might have! i am close to starting, but i just don't know how to start!

Redwaller

Romsca

Which one? Sorry, I forgot what yours was

Redwaller

It was about how her parents met, and married and all. Without going into details, of course!  ;)

Romsca

Thanks for the ideas! I'll start on it soon, right after Christmas

Romsca

Here are some notes for the second half of the story:

After she gets on the ship she hides but the captain finds her. He is about to have her killed and thrown overboard but then the cook says he needs someone to help wash dishes. Soon they fight another ship with a captain that left Ublaz and she did good enough in that fight to get somewhat promoted to a normal deckhand. When they get near to the otters they send her out as a spy to gather information on the otters and the location of the pearls. She goes along with the plan willingly thinking they were going to simply steal them without killing any otters. (Later on, Grath recognizes her) During the fight she is shocked that the crew was murdering all of the otters. She thinks that the sooner she finds the pearls the sooner the crew will stop killing the otters. She finds them and gives them to the captain. The captain doesn't stop the killing of the otters. Disappointed and disgusted with Captain Conva, she sneaks away trying to desert. (The captain never finds out and she never tells anyone and she doesn't get in trouble or try to do it again) She runs into Grath and the two of them fight. Even though Romsca is considerably younger and smaller, she's more of a fighter and more experienced with this sort of stuff like fighting with daggers because Grath only knew how to shoot a bow. She beats Grath easily. (Note: Romsca didn't even want to kill Grath. Grath jumped out at her and tried to protect herself because her family was being attacked. Romsca at this point is still not mean enough to intentionally kill someone, but not so much that she couldn't protect herself and kill someone who (she thought) is a crazy otter) Well, she thought she killed her. Grath's father, Lutra Longfletch finds what he thinks is Grath's dead body and injures Romsca with an axe and she loses sight in her right eye. Romsca later gets promoted to bosun because the bosun died in battle and she found the pearls. Graylunk thought he found the pearls first and he gets mad and wants them for himself so he and his friend Flairnose steal the pearls. The crew leaves, not caring that Graylunk and Flairnose have left because nobody liked them. Graylunk was the first mate so now that's what Romsca is. They almost get to Sampetra but then Captain Conva notices that the pearls are gone so they turn around and go back to Mossflower. When they get there although Flairnose has gone crazy he tells them that Graylunk's at Redwall.

You pretty much know the story from there.
Those are just notes. The real story will be so much better! Please don't correct my grammar here because I know it's horrible!

Please tell me what you think! ;D

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Awesome!

But one thing I don't understand, why would Lutra Longfletch injure his daughter when he finds what he thinks is a dead body?

W0NWILL

I think Romsca was refering to Romsca.