News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Roses Are In Bloom (oneshot)

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, March 15, 2013, 07:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

No, no, it's fine. (I said constructive criticism is good, rememer?) It would make more sense if I changed it a little. I'm too lazy to do so right now though.  ;D Ehh, maybe I'll get to it later.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Ungatt Trunn

Its the only story about what would happen if Rose had lived that has a really happy ending! You should continue it sometime, Kitrall!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

It's sweet! Might I take Gonff's song at the end, add a tune, and some flutish music, and sing it? and post it, of course giving you credit.

KitrallStreamrippler

@Ungatt- Thanks! I'm not sure I could write a full-length story using Mr. Jacques' characters, but I might try after I am done with my current fanfic...

@Rusvul- Absolutely! ;D I'm flattered- you have a very nice voice. (I listened to the songs you posted, and you did a good job.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

KitrallStreamrippler

Thank you- I am glad you enjoyed it. :)

Maudie

Oh, yes, this story. I read it even before I joined. It is sooooo sweet!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rachel25

This is a lovely story  :'( its so sweet it like candy  :-*
I just found a song which suits this Fanfic perfectly and here you are
if you don't watch the video then its perfect  :-*